The Launch of Garmin Head-UP Display (HUD)
Smartphone has become the latest fad for the younger generation as well as the working professionals. The enhanced features of Smartphone make it a perfect device for personal as well as professional use. Nowadays the navigation apps have really become popular and the head up display is the best way to view the complete information in a readable format. If you are looking into technology, then Garmin HUD is definitely for you. Garmin specializes in all kinds of communication devices and the Head-Up Display is the best that the company will be introducing shortly before the people.
One of the finest features of the Garmin Head-Up Display is that it can easily be connected to any kind of device via Bluetooth so that it retrieves receives navigation information from your smartphone and projects it onto a transparent film on your windshield. The information is inclusive of your driving directions, speed of your car and even the next turns that you have to take. The overall idea of the head up display is to ensure the safety of the person and show them the right direction so that they reach the desired location with the help of HUD technology.
The Exclusive Features of the Garmin HUD
The upcoming Garmin HUD incorporates a number of features that will be useful for the drivers in a number of ways.
- Compatibility – One of the biggest features of the Garmin head on display is its ability to be connected with any kind of device whether it is an Android device, Windows Phone or even the IPhone. The head on display sync up perfectly with the above devices to show the information clearly and ensure that you understand what is being displayed on the screen.
- Easy Connectivity – Connecting the portable head-up display through the Bluetooth is quite easy. You just have to download the navigation app on your device and install the same. Once this set up is done, you can connect your device with the HUD and it is ready to be used the way you want it to work. It is really a useful device that gives complete information about the different directions to a location and helps the people to reach the exact destination without any confusion.
- Wide Display – The screen size of the projector is 4.3 inches which is wide enough to reflect the information clearly. As the information is in readable format therefore you will not face any problem but will be able to understand the information related to traffic delays, current speed, safety locations, traffic situations and lots more easily.
- Advanced Technology – According to the tech professionals, Garmin head on display is the real technology device that has brought a sensation in the market. Though a number of car brands have tried to come up with such devices but the lack of knowledge about development has always been the reason of their failure. On the other hand Garmin is known for its superior technologies and that is why its portable head on display has also become highly popular with the people eagerly waiting for its launch.
- High Technology Display – The best feature of the Garmin portable HUD is its ability to adapt itself to the varying light conditions. Whether the surrounding areas are dark or light, the information on the display will be clear as well as crisp. This overcomes the problem of clarity especially during the night. The new head on display from Garmin is definitely an excellent system equipped with the advance technology to meet the needs of the individuals.
- Real Time Information – The display is not only meant to project the directions of any location but it also give you the information about the speed limits and the traffic alerts that enhance your driving experience. Safety is the biggest concern of the people and with the help of this display you can retrieve genuine information that proves fruitful in better, smooth and safe driving.
Working of the Garmin HUD
The working of this new head on display is quite simple. The entire information is received via signals and then displayed on the dashboard windshield projector so that the driver can focus on the path and still view the information without any distraction. But in order to gather this information, you need to install the NAVIGON app on your smartphone and make sure that it is connected through the Bluetooth to get the information.
The Latest Buzz in the Technological World
Garmin is not new in the field of head on display devices as it has designed similar products in the past as well for military requirements. But this time it has come up with a portable head-up display system that is ideal for the car drives and perfectly suits their need. The starting cost of the device will be around $130 with a few being even costlier. Though there is no such date decided for its release but there are rumors that the product may be launched this summer.
If you are eagerly waiting to enhance your driving experience, you need to have patience as the product is about to launch and there are many retailers already providing the facility of pre-booking. The reviews of the Garmin HUD have been very impressive with the tech professionals really appreciating the features and the latest technology that is incorporated smartly by the engineers. The brilliant features and the superb performance is definitely the trademark of Garmin Company and this time too they have made an effort to introduce this new system that will definitely provide a better experience to the driver who will surely love the new head on display.
So, do you want to grab your head on display now? Just look for the genuine sources and book this product right now. There is no need to think even twice as the device is really the best and worth purchasing. The users are excited with the release date of the product and are eagerly looking forward to the product in the market. Hope your patience comes to an end soon and you are able to enjoy the new Garmin Head-Up Display.